Quality Assurance and Audit Services departments support six critical University programs: Audit Services, Change Management, Electronic Signatures, Policy, Process Improvement, and Public Records Requests and Subpoenas. These programs focus on continuous process improvement and adhere to all California State University mandated Executive Orders that drive operational efficiency and ensure achievement of objectives relating to operations, reporting, and compliance. We strive to improve the overall reputation of San Francisco State University and deliver services that align with the University’s Strategic Plan by:
- Contributing to student success by removing administrative barriers;
- Striving to enhance operational effectiveness for an improved employee experience;
- Managing campus resources and making strategic recommendations with data-driven decision-making;
- Fostering an inclusive community where all University members are welcomed and valued;
- Serving our communities by building strategic cross-campus collaborations and utilizing sustainable practices in the university’s operations.
Our programs are dedicated to collaborating with campus constituents to fulfill the campus needs, inspiring positive changes, and achieving organizational excellence for the University.